JSM-7200F is equipped with an electron optical system that applies the technology of “In-lens Shotkey Plus” adopted by our flagship machine, JSM-7800FPRIME, and TTLS (through-the-lens system) as standard equipment. Under both conditions of high acceleration voltage and low acceleration voltage, the spatial resolution has been significantly improved compared to the conventional machine. In addition, it is possible to guarantee the maximum irradiation current of 300 nA, and it is a next-generation multi-purpose FE-SEM that achieves both high resolution observation and high throughput analysis, and further enhanced the ease of use such as auto function.
- Resolution: 1.2 nm (30 kV), 1.6 nm (1 kV)
- Accelerating Voltage: 0.5 to 30 kV
- Magnification: 5 to 300,000X
- Electron gun type: In-lens Schottky field-emission gun
- Feature: In-lens Shotkey Plus, TTLS