JCM-7000 is a desktop scanning electron microscope with the concept that "everyone can operate SEM / EDS". "Zeromag" where SEM images can be observed by expanding the optical image, "Live Analysis" where elements of the field of view are being observed without launching the analyzer, "Live 3D" where three-dimensional observation is possible during SEM observation And other features. By placing one unit next to the optical microscope, foreign object analysis and quality control can be performed more quickly and in more detail.
- Direct Magnification: ×10 to ×100,000 (based on the display size of 128 mm x 96 mm)
- Display Magnification: ×24 to ×202,168 (based on the display size of 280 mm x 210 mm)
- Accelerating Voltage: 5 kV, 10 kV, 15 kV (3 stages)
- Vacuum Mode:
- High-Vacuum mode: Secondary electron image, Backscattered electron image (composition, topographic and shadow), 3D images
- Low-Vacuum mode: Backscattered electron image (composition, topographic and shadow), 3D images
- Features: ZeroMag, Live Analysis, Auto-montage, Live 3D